Trimester 2 My Best Work

Hello guys,

This week I will be writing about my best work for English, math, science,  social studies, also one extra class that I enjoyed. I hope you like my best work as much as I do.

First, I’ll do an English class. Click Here for the site to my best work. So, I’m doing a “MadLibs” project. Sorry, I could not find the right picture for this project. Anyway, I choose this project because I got to make my own story and replaced some words to make it sound funny. It took me two days to make the story. That’s because I had to think of the story and then wrote about it.

Secondly, I’m going to talk about math. There is this one math project that I loved doing and it was so fun. Click here for this amazing math project. The pictures are in the slide if you are looking for photos. I had to make a project about how we use projects in everyday life. I loved this project because before this project I didn’t know why we had to learn percentages.

The next one is science. For this project click here to find out my project. This project was to test how well we could find out how to work a bob. An bob is a type of swing. It was fun to do the experiment. I hope you try the project at home.

Second, to last is social studies. And I did my project on “The Forbidden City” That was about a were all my classmates had to do a slide about something Chines. Click here to see the slide. The Forbidden City is so interesting. I hope you try to read my slide.

For my last one, I will be doing drama. Click here. This is a prop list. we all were in dramas, backstage helpers. We really just made props for the play.  We had a lot to do. So much work.

I hope that you liked my post. It took a long time to get all of my best work because it was very hard to choose. Anyway, I hope you comment back and tell me what you think about my work. Happy February.

From,

hmsalexandrak

0 comments on “Trimester 2 My Best WorkAdd yours →