My Own Blog!

Hello,

I’m so happy that I got my own blog! If you don’t know I was apart of a class blog before click here. I already told my hobbies and dislikes in the post click here. One of the hobbies that I love to do is Karate. Just to make sure, this is what my avatar looks like.

In this blog of mine, I will focus on anime and movies. I know some people think I’m obsessed with anime but I limit myself from going overboard. I chose this topic because lots of people who like anime are scared to tell the world. Well, I hear your calls and answer.

I chose anime because I love to see all the story plotline. That’s the same with movies. My favorite movie is either “Fast and Furious 5” or “Avengers Infinity War ”Β  My favorite anime is Naruto. I hope you will choose to read my blog. Click here to read different posts.

Bye,

Hmsalexandrak

5 comments on “My Own Blog!Add yours →

1. Dear hmsalexandrak,
    I really liked your avatar, it was so cute ❀. I liked how you talked about what you are going to talk about in your own blog. I like Avengers Infinity War too!! My favorite part was when you were talking about you have to limit yourself when you are watching anime. I usually act like that most of the time, when I am watching a cartoon.
    See you later,
    hmskally

2. Dear hmsalexandrak,

I love the aesthetics of your blog it feels so warm and homey. I like how bright everything is and how everything is bubbly and fun. Find my blog here.